PRIOR INFORMATION INCORRECT STOP YETI PERMITS DECLINED STOP AGENT ENROUTE STOP NO FURTHER TIMETABLE AVAILABLE
We have recently received word that the letter ‘Q’, as well as several other related letters, are again legal to use in Turkey for the first time since Ataturk outlawed them with 1928’s Alphabet Law. No information re: possible street riots, looting, public celebration, etc. is available at this time.
Unexpected and extended travel obligations necessitated a cessation in communications. Please excuse the delay. Further bulletins to follow.
Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.
"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
"But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all."
Now the war is over, Mussolini’s dead,
He wants to go to heaven with a crown upon his head,
The Lord says no, he’s got to stay below,
All dressed up and nowhere to go.
Your experience may vary.
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
The Toth Conventions on Unconventional Warfare categorically prohibit this instrument of science from being used in a manner intended to cause harm to the subterranean society known as the Mole People.
"A novel method of exploring the uppermost hundreds of kilometers of the Earth was recently analyzed, consisting of a small, dense, heat-generating probe which melts its way down through the crust and mantle while its position and progress are tracked by acoustic signals generated in the rocks. The probe consists of an outer sphere of tungsten about one meter in diameter inside which is a cobalt-60 radioactive heat source. It was calculated that such a probe will reach the oceanic Moho in less than six months and attain minimum depths of well over 100 kilometers in a few decades beneath both the oceanic and continental lithosphere."
We recently were made aware of this recipe card; it appears that the scullery staff may have been pilfering incoming communiqués. Please be reassured that in-house security protocols have been thoroughly reviewed.
1. Arrange to have garlic and onions cast into hot oil.
2. The carrot and celery you must divide against themselves. Ground beef, too, shall turn upon the burner; crush any coherent resistance with a spoon of wood. Sautee until no hint of blood remains to stain your hands.
3. Perhaps, in a dark place without witnesses, the tomato shall meet with the knife.
4. The basil and parsley you may use without consequence. For long minutes, all shall be muddled and roil on the surface of the flame.
5. If it is most advantageous, store cold for the proper day.